Altar Glen Mass

Cranlome School

Midnight Mass


Killeeshil History

Tullyallens first church was built in 1768. In 1952 another church was built nearby to replace the inital church and was named the Church of the Assumption in 1952.

The Church of St Joseph, Ackinduff was built in 1861 and the Church of St Patrick, was built in 1862 in Aughnagar.

In 1954 a stone altar and walled surround was built in Ackinduff which had a history in the area for open air masses.